The student news site of Huntsville Junior High School

Panther Print

• January 22May 2 - 13: ACT Aspire

• January 22April 28 - May 13: ACT End of Course Tests (Algebra I and Geometry)

• January 22April 18 - 27: STAR Spring Benchmark

My Life

Madison Jaggers, Writer

I was born on March 4 in 2004. I weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces. When I was 5 years old, my mom died. I was very sad, but now I am okay. My dad is amazing and very supportive. I am getting a new mom because my dad is getting married. My dad’s fiancé is named Angie. She is fabulous and sweet. I get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. I am very excited. I have 1 sister. I will have another sister and a brother when my dad gets married. My sisters’ name is Makenzie. My soon to be sister is named Cadence. My soon to be brother is named John David. They are all very nice. I danced at Jill’s Studio of Dance for almost four years. I quit this year. I was tired of dance and I did not like it anymore. It was a good experience. I made new friends. I realized that I would rather watch people dance than be up on the stage dancing myself. I am very close to God. He is my light and stronghold. He is always with me. He is always there to help me. I am very thankful for God and Jesus. I do not know what I would do without them. When I am sad or feeling down, I know I can count on God. I have two dogs named Sophie and Sabian. Sophie is a Husky Mix. She is beautiful. Sabian is a Maltese. He is adorable and tiny. They are very good dogs. Sophie is 8 years old and Sabian is 10 years old. They are both very sweet. Sophie takes a little time to get used to people, but she is very sweet when you get to know her. I am very thankful for my dogs. I am very thankful for my whole family. I can always count on all of them. My best friends are Olivia, Madelyn, Addy, and my dad. They are all very supportive of me. My favorite song is called “Little Do You Know.” It is by Alex and Sierra. It is a boy and a girl. It is a beautiful song. They both have great voices. I go to Huntsville Junior High School and I am in the 7th grade. I went to Monte Sano Elementary School for 1st grade through 6th grade. I loved Monte Sano Elementary School. It was the best school I have ever been to. I have so many great memories and friends from Monte Sano Elementary School. It is a very small school, so it is like one big family. I miss it, but I am glad to be at Huntsville Junior High School because I have grown closer to God and my dad by being here, and I have also made new friends by being here. It was a little challenging at first being at a new school, but I got used to it. I have good teachers and good friends. I am very thankful.